Victoria, British Columbia Passenger Lists 1934
Passenger Lists available from the GG Archives from the Port of Victoria, British Columbia. Organized by Date of Departure, Steamship Line, Steamship or Ocean Liner, Class of Passengers, Route, and the Ship's Captain.
Victoria is the southernmost major city in Western Canada, and is located about 100 kilometres (60 miles) from BC's largest city of Vancouver on the mainland.
- Steamship Line: American Mail Line
- Class of Passengers: Not Stated
- Date of Departure: 18 September 1934
- Route: Yokohama to Seattle via Victoria
- Commander: Captain M. M. Jensen, U.S.N.R.