Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Seaposts? (D. Morten, March 2008)
- What are the best Cruise Lines to experience a voyage in a large ship?
- How Fast Could A Steamship Cross the Ocean?
- How Did Steamship Lines Determing Rates of Fares in 1900?
- Nautical Terms - Quick, Concise Terminology
Commonly used nautical and maritime terms in use during the age of the transatlantic steamship circa the early to mid-1900s. It is perfect for a quick answer without too much detail.
- Why Did Passengers on Steamships suffer from Seasickness?
Do you have a question related to the materials we have in our Archives? Mailing list members are welcome to submit questions - We will endeavor to respond to several each month as time permits. Submit questions to email@example.com and be sure to put in the subject line: Archive FAQ.