Dubrovnik (Ragusa), Croatia Passenger Lists 1938
Passenger Lists available from the GG Archives from the Port of Dubrovnik (Ragusa), Croatia. Organized by Date of Departure, Steamship Line, Steamship or Ocean Liner, Class of Passengers, Route, and the Ship's Captain.
Dubrovnik, also known as Ragusa, is a city on the Adriatic Sea coast of Croatia, positioned at the terminal end of the Isthmus of Dubrovnik.
1938-07-14 SS Vulcania Passenger List
- Steamship Line: Italia Line
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 14 July 1938
- Route: Trieste to New York via Dubrovnik, Patra, Naples, Palermo, Algiers, Gibraltar, Lisbon, and Azores
- Commander: Captain William Lazzari