Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil Passenger Lists 1935
Passenger Lists available from the GG Archives from the Port of Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil. Organized by Date of Departure, Steamship Line, Steamship or Ocean Liner, Class of Passengers, Route, and the Ship's Captain.
Pernambuco Coast - includes the cities of Recife, Olinda and Igarassu, and the beaches of Itamaracá Island, Porto de Galinhas, Cabo de Santo Agostinho. Cruise ships use the Port of Recife.
1935-06-01 SS Asturias Passenger List
- Steamship Line: Royal Mail Lines
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Saloon
- Date of Departure: circa 1 June 1935 (Note 1)
- Route: Southampton to Buenos Aires via London (Tilbury), Cherbourg, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Spain (Coruña Galicia [A Coruña], Las Palmas, Vigo), Portugal (Leixöes, Lisbon), Madeira, St. Vincent, Cape Verde Island, Brazil (Bahia, Pernambuco [Recife], Rio de Janeiro, Santos, São Paulo), Montevideo, Uruguay
- Commander: Captain A. Purvis
- Note 1: Passenger List did not provide departure date from Southampton - Only the Arrival date (18 June 1935) for Buenos Aires Argentina