Port Sudan, Sudan Passenger Lists 1929
Passenger Lists available from the GG Archives from the Port of Port Sudan, Sudan. Organized by Date of Departure, Steamship Line, Steamship or Ocean Liner, Class of Passengers, Route, and the Ship's Captain.
Port Sudan is a port city in eastern Sudan, and the capital of the state of Red Sea. Located on the Red Sea, it is the Republic of Sudan's main port city.
- Steamship Line: Union-Castle Line
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 23 May 1929
- Route: London to South Africa via the Mediterranean
- Ports of Call: London to Natal via Marseilles, Genoa, Port Said, Port Sudan, Aden, Mombasa, Tanga, Zanzibar, DarEs-Salaam, Port Amelia, Beira and Lourenço Marques (Maputo)
- Commander: Captain E. F. Gilbert
- Steamship Line: Bibby Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin Class
- Date of Departure: 31 January 1936
- Route: Liverpool to Rangoon via Gibraltar, Marseilles, Port Said, Port Sudan, and Colombo
- Commander: Captain F. W. L. Midgley