Thessaloniki (Salonica), Greece Passenger Lists 1930
Passenger Lists available from the GG Archives from the Port of Thessaloniki (Salonica), Greece. Organized by Date of Departure, Steamship Line, Steamship or Ocean Liner, Class of Passengers, Route, and the Ship's Captain.
The situation of Salonica, Greece as a port is exceptionally favorable, and her economic role extends beyond the limits of the Balkans. The rivers which empty into its gulf bring down the products of the center and the west of the peninsula, making Salonica the point of concentration, and the center of distribution of imported products. (1910)
- Steamship Line: Fabre Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin Class
- Date of Departure: 19 June 1930
- Route: New York and Providence, RI to Ponta Delgada (Azores), Madeira, Piraeus (Athens), Salonica (Thessaloniki), Constantinople (Istanbul), Constanza (Romania?), Jaffa (Haifa), Beirut, and Marseilles
- Commander: Captain Edmond MacQuin