SS Europa Daily Program - 21 July 1937
Front Cover, Daily Program, S. S. "Europa" 141th Voyage Westbound At Sea, Wednesday, 21 July 21 1937. GGA Image ID # 1e7e7fd6e8
SS Europa Daily Program Listing in German and English, 21 July 1937. GGA Image ID # 1e7e7c899a
- About 11 a. m. Consommé and sandwiches on deck.
- Noon in the Ball-Room Special feature films "Love for Music" "Sunny Baltic" "Bavarian Alps"
- Noon Meeting in the Smoking-Room to await the announcement of the ship's run since midday yesterday.
- 1 p. m. Lunch in the Dining-Room and Restaurant.
- From 2 to 3 p.m. Concert, Demi-Tasse, Cordials in the Lounge.
- 3 p.m. Original Hungarian Gipsy Orchestra. Horse-Races in the Lounge.
- From 4 to 5 p.m. Concert and Tea in the Main Lounge.
- 4.45 p.m. Tea and Coffee are also served on Deck.
- Motion Pictures in the Ball-Room: "The Voice of the Heart" With: Benjamino Gigli, Geraldine Katt, Ferdinand Marian, Fritz Odemar, Gustav Waldau.
- 7 p.m. Cocktails in the Smoking-Room.
- 7.30 p. m. 9 p. m. N. G. L. Jubilee Dinner and Concert Concert and Demi-Tasse in the Lounge. The Glee Club of the S. S. "Europa" will sing. Special Programs will be distributed.
- To follow in the Lounge: Farewell-Ball
- 10.30 p. m. Auction Pool in the Smoking-Room. After midnight-. Dancing in the Sundeck-Restaurant. Original Hungarian Gipsy Orchestra.
- 3.30 p. m. Probable passing of Ambrose Light ship.
- 6.00 p. m. Probable docking at pier 86.
- Examination of passports probably shortly after passing the Quarantine Station (about one hour after passing Ambrose).
- U S Citizens meet in the Ball-Room.
- Other Nationalities meet in the Smoking-Room.