Vintage Postcards - Fjeldsæter - Trondheim, Norway
Fjellseter turisthotell. Fjellseter sanatorium was opened on January 2, 1899. The place became known beyond the country's borders. The main house burned down in 1917, but the annex stood again and was operated on as a hotel and restaurant. The house was rebuilt in 1929 with a new extension in a functional style. The house burned down in 1946. Today it is a parking lot.
This postcard shows how it initially looked in 1906 with the main house and restaurant/resort areas shown.
PC Mfg. Nbr.: N/A
Manufacturer: J. Holbæk Eriksen & Co., Trondhjem
Date: Undated but circa 1906
Archives Inventory Number: GGA-ATL 160306012