SS Conte Biancamano - History and Ephemera Collection
Ephemera for the SS Conte Biancamano are available at the GG Archives, including Passenger Lists, Menus, Brochures, Event Programs, and more.
- Steamship Line: Lloyd Sabaudo
- Class of Passengers: First Cabin
- Date of Departure: 30 June 1927
- Route: New York to Genoa via Gibraltar and Naples
- Commander: Captain Giuseppe Turchi
Economical Second Class Ticket from Naples, Italy to New York Berth Cabin 776, berth 3 on the SS Conte Biancamano sailing from Naples on 25 October 1930 for passenger Salvatore Milluzzo.
Health Certificate and Photo ID: Italian Immigrant Salvatore J. Milluzzo sailed on the SS Conte Biancamano of the Lloyd Sabaudo Line departing from Naples on 25 October 1930.
- Steamship Line: Italia Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 14 September 1950
- Route: Genoa to New York via Nables, Gibraltar and Lisbon
- Commander: Captain Pasquale Pezzuto
Ephemera contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenirs provided to the passengers of each voyage. Many of these souvenir ephemeral items have disappeared over the years.
Our selection varies considerably by ship, and likely contains only a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Bookmark pages you're researching and check back periodically for additions as we continue to digitize our extensive ephemera materials.