SS City of London - History and Ephemera Collection
Ephemera for the SS City of London are available at the GG Archives, including Passenger Lists, Menus, Brochures, Event Programs, and more.
- Steamship Line: Anchor Steamship Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 19 August 1922
- Route: Glasgow to New York via Moville
- Commander: Captain Arthur J. Elliott
Ephemera contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenirs provided to the passengers of each voyage. Many of these souvenir ephemeral items have disappeared over the years.
Our selection varies considerably by ship, and likely contains only a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Bookmark pages you're researching and check back periodically for additions as we continue to digitize our extensive ephemera materials.