Robinson & Cleaver Lace & Linen - Belfast
"From the Land of Lace and Linen."
Robinson & Cleaver, Linen Manufacturers. Belfast,
Invite American Visitors to inspect their very extensive stocks of Irish Hand-Made Goods.
By Appointment to H.M. the King
By Appointment to H.R.H. Princess of Wales.
Bed and Table Linen, Hand-woven and Grass-bleached. Gives endless wear.
Beautiful and Exclusive Designs in all the well-known Makes.
Linen Robes. Shirts & Collars.
Hand-embroidered on our Linen. All the leading Styles. Our Make.
Mrs. Eric Pritchard in The Atlantic Daily News writes: — We are justly famous for our Linen, Irish Linen in particular—Dainty Napery is a characteristic feature of every great House in England—
However, on the subject of Linen, I may also add Irish Laces, I must refer you to the great House of Robinson & Cleaver, whose London Showrooms are at 156-170, Regent Street, W. I believe there is no more Popular House among leading Americans in London.
Robinson & Cleaver Ltd 156-170 Regent Street, London, W. and 22 Church Street, Liverpool
Cunard Daily Bulletin, RMS "Etruria." Friday, September 11, 1908, Page 7.
Note: We have edited this text to correct grammatical errors and improve word choice to clarify the article for today’s readers. Changes made are typically minor, and we often left passive text “as is.” Those who need to quote the article directly should verify any changes by reviewing the original material.
Vintage Fashions Advertisements
Vintage Fashion Advertisements
- A G Hyde And Sons Heatherbloom Petticoat™
- A J McLean & Co Hat Frames
- Alland Bros And Company
- Arch Preserver Shoe
- Bedford Mills Suesine Silk
- Bellas Hess & Co
- Benj Sterns & Co
- Betty Wales Dressmakers
- Cheney Silks - Zantine Silk
- Chicago Corset Company: Kabo Corsets
- D & A Corsets Quebec
- Dr. Jaeger's Sanitary Woollen System
- Fenwick of London
- Fiskhats - D B Fisk & Co
- Gage Brothers & Co.
- International Fur Store - Hudson Bay House
- Irish Industries Handmade Lace & Crochet
- Irish Warehouse Lace, Linen & Other Peasant Industries
- Jay's Ltd of London - Tasteful Dress
- John Wilson And Son, Ltd. of Belfast
- John Wilsons' Successors, Ltd. of London
- Kenyon Coats and Weatherproofs
- R. H. Macy & Co (Macy's) New York City
- Parisian Hat Co. - Hats For Every Occasion
- Peter Robinson's Tailor Made Garments
- Priestley's "Huguenot" Cloth Fashions
- Robinson & Cleaver Lace & Linen - Belfast
- Royal Irish Industries Association Hand Embroideries
- Weingarten Bros Erect Form Corset
- West End Clothiers Co., Ltd - London
Women's Vintage Fashion Topics
- Bathing Suits
- Clothing Accessories
- Evening Gowns
- Funeral Attire
- Hats & Headwear
- Lace and Linen
- Maternity Clothes
- Tailored Suits
- Travel Outfits
- Vintage Fashion Houses & Designers
- Vintage Wedding Fashions, Weddings, and Anniversaries
Other Vintage Fashion Topics
- Vintage Fashion Advertisements
- Vintage Children's Fashions
- Folk Costumes
- Fashion Trends
- Vintage Men's Fashions
- Vintage Teen Fashions
- Vintage Women's Clothes
Improve Your Family History Through Illustrations