John Wilson & Son Ltd of Belfast
John Wilson & Son, Ltd of Belfast offered Damask and Handkerchief goods for Women. This advertisement form 1907 featured Irish Crochet Yoke that was worn by women of class.
John Wilson & Son, 85 Royal Avenue, Belfast,
Damask and Handkerchief Manufacturers.
Our collection of Real Irish Lace Goods cannot be surpassed.
We have the most Beautiful Examples of these Fascinating and useful articles at the most attractive prices.
Selected Parcels of Irish Laces, etc., sent on approval.
Lace Handkerchiefs and Lace Scarfs, suitable for those who prefer a single article and like that article good.
Real Irish Applique Plastron Set, as illustrated, 27 6.
Our other designs are up to 45/- per set.
- Irish Point Lace, 50 - to 100 - per yard; also
- Limerick Lace, 4/6 to 18/6 per yd.
- Flouncings, 40 - to 140/- per yard.
- Irish Applique Lace, 10 to 60/- per yard.
- Flouncings, 150/- to 500 - per yard.
- Irish Guipure Lace, 15/- to 70- per yard.
- Flouncings, 250/- to 500 - per yard.
Real Irish Point Lace Collar, as illustrated, £10 each. Our other designs run up to £20 each. Irish Point Lace Band Set, 52 - per set.
Irish Crochet Yoke, as illustrated, 37 6 each. Other designs, up to 60/- each.
Cunard Daily Bulletin, Liverpool: Cunard Steam Ship Company, Ltd., 1907.
Note: We have edited this text to correct grammatical errors and improve word choice to clarify the article for today’s readers. Changes made are typically minor, and we often left passive text “as is.” Those who need to quote the article directly should verify any changes by reviewing the original material.
Vintage Fashions Advertisements
Vintage Fashion Advertisements
- A G Hyde And Sons Heatherbloom Petticoat™
- A J McLean & Co Hat Frames
- Alland Bros And Company
- Arch Preserver Shoe
- Bedford Mills Suesine Silk
- Bellas Hess & Co
- Benj Sterns & Co
- Betty Wales Dressmakers
- Cheney Silks - Zantine Silk
- Chicago Corset Company: Kabo Corsets
- D & A Corsets Quebec
- Dr. Jaeger's Sanitary Woollen System
- Fenwick of London
- Fiskhats - D B Fisk & Co
- Gage Brothers & Co.
- International Fur Store - Hudson Bay House
- Irish Industries Handmade Lace & Crochet
- Irish Warehouse Lace, Linen & Other Peasant Industries
- Jay's Ltd of London - Tasteful Dress
- John Wilson And Son, Ltd. of Belfast
- John Wilsons' Successors, Ltd. of London
- Kenyon Coats and Weatherproofs
- R. H. Macy & Co (Macy's) New York City
- Parisian Hat Co. - Hats For Every Occasion
- Peter Robinson's Tailor Made Garments
- Priestley's "Huguenot" Cloth Fashions
- Robinson & Cleaver Lace & Linen - Belfast
- Royal Irish Industries Association Hand Embroideries
- Weingarten Bros Erect Form Corset
- West End Clothiers Co., Ltd - London
Women's Vintage Fashion Topics
- Bathing Suits
- Clothing Accessories
- Evening Gowns
- Funeral Attire
- Hats & Headwear
- Lace and Linen
- Maternity Clothes
- Tailored Suits
- Travel Outfits
- Vintage Fashion Houses & Designers
- Vintage Wedding Fashions, Weddings, and Anniversaries
Other Vintage Fashion Topics
- Vintage Fashion Advertisements
- Vintage Children's Fashions
- Folk Costumes
- Fashion Trends
- Vintage Men's Fashions
- Vintage Teen Fashions
- Vintage Women's Clothes
Improve Your Family History Through Illustrations