Fenwick of London - Women's Fashion
Being in First Class means to see and to be seen in the latest and greatest in fine Fashions for Women such as represented here from Fenwick of London - specializing in Tailored Gowns, day and evening wear.
No matter how simple the style of our Tailor Gowns there is invariably some little distinguishing characteristic which lifts them out of the common run.
62 and 63, New Bond Street, London.
A Fenwick Coat and Skirt, as sketched, Coat lined Ivory Duchesse Satin, for the nominal price of 6 1/2 Guineas, Other sketches, patterns, and self-measurement forms on application.
These perfectly constructed Coats and skirts have been sent to every part of the Empire and have been the channel of introduction to a large clientele. Our highly skilled fitters cut them and make them from reliable materials.
6 1/2 Guineas
From the Cunard Daily Bulletin for Thursday, June 7, 1906, printed on board the RMS Carmania.
Note: We have edited this text to correct grammatical errors and improve word choice to clarify the article for today’s readers. Changes made are typically minor, and we often left passive text “as is.” Those who need to quote the article directly should verify any changes by reviewing the original material.
Vintage Fashions Advertisements
Vintage Fashion Advertisements
- A G Hyde And Sons Heatherbloom Petticoat™
- A J McLean & Co Hat Frames
- Alland Bros And Company
- Arch Preserver Shoe
- Bedford Mills Suesine Silk
- Bellas Hess & Co
- Benj Sterns & Co
- Betty Wales Dressmakers
- Cheney Silks - Zantine Silk
- Chicago Corset Company: Kabo Corsets
- D & A Corsets Quebec
- Dr. Jaeger's Sanitary Woollen System
- Fenwick of London
- Fiskhats - D B Fisk & Co
- Gage Brothers & Co.
- International Fur Store - Hudson Bay House
- Irish Industries Handmade Lace & Crochet
- Irish Warehouse Lace, Linen & Other Peasant Industries
- Jay's Ltd of London - Tasteful Dress
- John Wilson And Son, Ltd. of Belfast
- John Wilsons' Successors, Ltd. of London
- Kenyon Coats and Weatherproofs
- R. H. Macy & Co (Macy's) New York City
- Parisian Hat Co. - Hats For Every Occasion
- Peter Robinson's Tailor Made Garments
- Priestley's "Huguenot" Cloth Fashions
- Robinson & Cleaver Lace & Linen - Belfast
- Royal Irish Industries Association Hand Embroideries
- Weingarten Bros Erect Form Corset
- West End Clothiers Co., Ltd - London
Women's Vintage Fashion Topics
- Bathing Suits
- Clothing Accessories
- Evening Gowns
- Funeral Attire
- Hats & Headwear
- Lace and Linen
- Maternity Clothes
- Tailored Suits
- Travel Outfits
- Vintage Fashion Houses & Designers
- Vintage Wedding Fashions, Weddings, and Anniversaries
Other Vintage Fashion Topics
- Vintage Fashion Advertisements
- Vintage Children's Fashions
- Folk Costumes
- Fashion Trends
- Vintage Men's Fashions
- Vintage Teen Fashions
- Vintage Women's Clothes
Improve Your Family History Through Illustrations