Irish Warehouse Lace, Linen, and Other Peasant Industries
Depot for Irish Peasant Industries
By Special Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen
Established over 50 Years.
Irish Warehouse (Inglis & Tinckler)
147, Regent Street, London, W.
Lace Gowns, Theatre Coats, Blouses, Berthe, Flounces, Jabots, Carrick-ma-cross, Limerick, New Ross, Youghal Point, also Baby Irish Lace and Insertion, the production of our workers.
Newest Colorings for Day and Reception Gowns, and Tartans for Children’s Dresses; also double width Black Irish Poplin for Dresses and Mantles. Irish Poplin Neck-wear, new designs, and colorings.
Embroidered Table and Bed Linen, Guests’ Towels, etc.—exclusive designs—Dinner and Luncheon Sets. Hand Embroidered Linen Blouses and Robes, Hand Embroidered Tea Napkins and Doileys.
Hand Embroidered Clear Lawn veined and trimmed Lace, also two letter Monogram, any combination, Ladies’ 12/9; Gentlemen’s 21/- doz. Embroidered corners and other Novelties.
Real Balbriggan, for Ladies and Gentlemen; Cashmere, Cotton, Lisle, and Silk, perfectly fast sanitary dye, extra spliced heels, and toes. Imperial Irish Linen Mesh Underwear for Ladies and Gentlemen made only from pure Irish Linen Yarns. Every garment guaranteed.
New coloring in Donegal and other makes for Motor and country wear; Shawls and Steamer Rugs.
Irish Boc Oak and Connemara Marble Novelties.
Please Note—This is our only retail address.
The Irish Warehouse, (Inglis & Tinckler)
147, Regent Street, London, W.
Telegrams: “Shamrock, London.’ Telephone: 2478 Gerrard.
The only house in London where Tartan Poplins can be obtained in all the Clans and Colors, specially adapted for Fancy and Evening Dress. Also a great variety of Old Irish Point and Antique Laces and Sets.
Cunard Daily Bulletin: Summer Edition, Liverpool: Cunard Steam Ship Company, Ltd., 1912, p. 9.
Note: We have edited this text to correct grammatical errors and improve word choice to clarify the article for today’s readers. Changes made are typically minor, and we often left passive text “as is.” Those who need to quote the article directly should verify any changes by reviewing the original material.
Vintage Fashions Advertisements
Vintage Fashion Advertisements
- A G Hyde And Sons Heatherbloom Petticoat™
- A J McLean & Co Hat Frames
- Alland Bros And Company
- Arch Preserver Shoe
- Bedford Mills Suesine Silk
- Bellas Hess & Co
- Benj Sterns & Co
- Betty Wales Dressmakers
- Cheney Silks - Zantine Silk
- Chicago Corset Company: Kabo Corsets
- D & A Corsets Quebec
- Dr. Jaeger's Sanitary Woollen System
- Fenwick of London
- Fiskhats - D B Fisk & Co
- Gage Brothers & Co.
- International Fur Store - Hudson Bay House
- Irish Industries Handmade Lace & Crochet
- Irish Warehouse Lace, Linen & Other Peasant Industries
- Jay's Ltd of London - Tasteful Dress
- John Wilson And Son, Ltd. of Belfast
- John Wilsons' Successors, Ltd. of London
- Kenyon Coats and Weatherproofs
- R. H. Macy & Co (Macy's) New York City
- Parisian Hat Co. - Hats For Every Occasion
- Peter Robinson's Tailor Made Garments
- Priestley's "Huguenot" Cloth Fashions
- Robinson & Cleaver Lace & Linen - Belfast
- Royal Irish Industries Association Hand Embroideries
- Weingarten Bros Erect Form Corset
- West End Clothiers Co., Ltd - London
Women's Vintage Fashion Topics
- Bathing Suits
- Clothing Accessories
- Evening Gowns
- Funeral Attire
- Hats & Headwear
- Lace and Linen
- Maternity Clothes
- Tailored Suits
- Travel Outfits
- Vintage Fashion Houses & Designers
- Vintage Wedding Fashions, Weddings, and Anniversaries
Other Vintage Fashion Topics
- Vintage Fashion Advertisements
- Vintage Children's Fashions
- Folk Costumes
- Fashion Trends
- Vintage Men's Fashions
- Vintage Teen Fashions
- Vintage Women's Clothes
Improve Your Family History Through Illustrations