Favorite Swedish Recipes
Front Cover, Favorite Swedish Recipes, 1975. GGA Image ID # 1d89fafaeb
Selma Wifstrand, Ed. , Favorite Swedish Recipes, © 1975, Dover Publications, Inc., New York, Soft Cover, 80 Pages, 0-486-23156-9. Wonderful, clearly explained Swedish dishes: appetizers, meats, pastry and cookies, other categories. Ninety photos.
- Main Courses
- Breads and Pastries
- Traditional Party and Everyday Menus.
Delight family and friends with hundreds of the best Swedish dishes prepared right in your own kitchen. From typical smorgasbord items (pickled herring, creamed lobster, meatballs, etc.) to classic main dishes (roast lamb, baked eel, Lutfisk, etc.) to traditional breads and pastries. 200 easy-to-follow recipes for genuine Swedish foods.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 74020441
- LCCN Permalink: http://lccn.loc.gov/74020441
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Widenfelt, Sam Erik, ed.
- Uniform Title: Swedish food
- Main Title: Favorite Swedish recipes / edited by Sam Widenfelt.
- Published/Created: New York : Dover Publications, 1975.
- Related Names: Berg, Emmie.
- Description: 155 p. : ill.; 22 cm.
- ISBN: 0486231569 : $2.00
- Notes: "Unabridged republication of the work originally published by Esseltes Göteborgsindustrier AB under the title Swedish food." "Mrs. Emmie Berg ... compiled the recipes."
- Subjects: Cookery, Swedish.
- LC Classification: TX722.S8 W53 1975
- Dewey Class No.: 641.5/9485
- Geographic Area Code: e-sw---