North German Lloyd Bulletin - December 1911
Front Page, North German Lloyd Bulletin, Volume 11, No. 6, December 1911. Special Switzerland Winter Sports Number. GGA Image ID # 1e307438ce
Table of Contents
- Sailing Schedules
- Article: Christmas in Switzerland: A Season of Gaiety, Frolic, Mirthfulness, and Good Will.
- Article: Winter Sport in Switzerland: Every Variety of Seasonable Pastime Fully Provided For.
- Article: Tobogganing in Switzerland: The Perils and Thrills of Sliding a Mile a Minute.
- Brief Article: American Women as Tourists
- Brief Article: The Sad Life of a Ship's Purser
- Brief Article: All-Night Swimming Baths
- Brief Article: Europe and Indians
- Brief Article: Drinks in the Far East
- Agents of the North German Lloyd Steamship Company
- Information for Passengers
- Miscellaneous Clippings
- North German Lloyd Around-the-World Tours and Through Tickets
The "Senators' Corner" on the SS Kaiser Wilhelm II. From Left to Right--US Senator Nixon of Nevada, US Senator Guggenheim of Colorado, Former US Senator Beveridge of Indiana, Hon. Richard Barthold, Member of Congress from Missouri. GGA Image ID # 1e3089a27b
Winners of the International Balloon Race. Lt. Hans Gericke (on the right), Pilor of the German Ballon "Berlin II," Winner of the James Gordon Bennett Race from Kansas City, 5 October 1911, and J. Otto Dunker, Who Accompanied Him. Photo Taken on Board the SS Kaiser Wilhelm II. GGA Image ID # 1e308dbfbf