SS Sibajak Passenger Lists 1954
Sibajak (1927) Rotterdam Lloyd (Dutch).
Built by Kon. Maats, de Schelde, Flushing, Netherlands. Tonnage: 12,226. Dimensions: 506' x 62' (530' o.l.). Twin-screw, 17 knots. Motorship. Two masts and one funnel. Service: Netherlands-Dutch East Indies, via Suez Canal. Passengers: 520. Notes: Converted to emigrant carrier in 1951. Scrapped in 1956, Similar ship: Indrapoera.
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Sibajak Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Holland-America Line
- Class of Passengers: Not Stated
- Date of Departure: 31 August 1954
- Route: Rotterdam to New York via Le Havre
- Commander: Captain H. Rijnbergen
- Note: Includes a list of crew members and rank
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.