1957 Passenger Lists
All Passenger Lists For 1957 Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
Our collection contains samples of passenger lists produced and printed by the steamship lines. They are often used to illustrate family history books for immigrants from this period in time.
Coveted by collectors and genealogists, souvenir passenger lists often offered beautiful graphical covers and information not found in official manifests because they focused on the journey rather than the destination.
- Steamship Line: Cunard Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin Class
- Date of Departure: 8 August 1957
- Route: Southampton to New York via Cherbourg
- Commander: Commodore Sir Ivan Thompson