Ellis Island Passenger Lists - 1916
Passenger lists for 1916 represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection primarily covers North American and European ports and ports in Australia and South Africa.
Our collection contains samples of passenger lists produced and printed by the steamship lines. They are often used to illustrate family history books for immigrants from this period in time.
Coveted by collectors and genealogists, souvenir passenger lists often offered beautiful graphical covers and information not found in official manifests because they focused on the journey rather than the destination.
- Steamship Line: American Line
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Class
- Date of Departure: 9 September 1916
- Route: Liverpool to New York
- Commander: Captain A. R. Mills
- Steamship Line: Scandinavian America Line / Skandinavien-Amerika Linie
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Cabin
- Date of Departure: 14 November 1916
- Route: Copenhagen to New York
- Commander: Captain A. G. Thomsen
Please help us make our passenger list collection more complete. We would appreciate a digital copy if you have an 1916 souvenir passenger list. Please email us at [email protected].