SS Mongolian Archival Collection
Ephemera for the SS Mongolian available may include Passenger Lists, Menus, Brochures, Sailing Schedules, Route Maps, Photographs, and more.
- Steamship Line: Allan-State Line Royal Mail Steamers
- Class of Passengers: Cabin Class
- Date of Departure: 25 June 1897
- Route: New York to Glasgow via Londonderry
- Commander: Captain A. G. Braes
Proposed Sailings, Glasgow-Liverpool-St. John's-Halifax-Philadelphia Service from 23 August 1911 to 1 December 1911. Ships Included the Carthaginian, Mongolian, and Pretorian. On Eastbound Run, the SS Pretorian Calls at Halifax About Three Days after Leaving Philadelphia. Minimum First Class Fare £13. Furness-Allan Steamers Sail from Liverpool to St. John's, N.F., and Halifax, Carrying; Saloon Passengers Only, on Alternate Saturdays to the Above, Thus Comprising a Weekly Service to These Ports. TSS Tunisian Passenger List, 22 September 1922. GGA Image ID # 1e0d17e026