SS Llandaff Castle Archival Collection
Ephemera for the SS Llandaff Castle available may include Passenger Lists, Menus, Brochures, Sailing Schedules, Route Maps, Photographs, and more.
- Steamship Line: Union-Castle Line
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 23 May 1929
- Route: London to South Africa via the Mediterranean
- Ports of Call: London to Natal via Marseilles, Genoa, Port Said, Port Sudan, Aden, Mombasa, Tanga, Zanzibar, DarEs-Salaam, Port Amelia, Beira and Lourenço Marques (Maputo)
- Commander: Captain E. F. Gilbert