SS Oranje Nassau Archival Collection
Ephemera for the SS Oranje Nassau available may include Passenger Lists, Menus, Brochures, Sailing Schedules, Route Maps, Photographs, and more.
Vintage Farewell Dinner Bill of Fare Post Card from 22 August 1926 on board the SS Oranje Nassau of the Royal Netherlands Steamship Company featured Suprême of Turbot à la Nantua, Leg of Roebuck à la Niçoise, and Fancy Cake for dessert.
- Steamship Line: KNSM Royal Netherlands Steamship Company
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Class
- Date of Departure: 17 August 1936
- Route: Curacao to the Dominican Republic
- Commander: Captain P. F. Smit