SS Oroya Archival Collection
Ephemera for the SS Oroya available may include Passenger Lists, Menus, Brochures, Sailing Schedules, Route Maps, Photographs, and more.
- Steamship Line: Pacific Line (P.S.N.C.)
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Saloon
- Date of Departure: 22 January 1925
- Route: Liverpool to Valparaiso, Chile via La Rochelle (France), A Coruña and Vigo (Spain), Havana, Cristóbal Colón and Puerto de Balboa (Panama), El Callao and Mollendo (Peru), Arica, Iquique, and Antofagasta (Chile)
- Commander: Captain A. W. Pearse, R.N.R