O'Day Mariner Sailboat with Specifications and Standard Features (1967)
Mariner might be the roomiest 19-footer afloat … a happy combination of day sailer, racer and overnight cruiser.
The perfect balance between her proven hull design and seven-eighths sail plan provide maneuverability, speed and ease of handling seldom found in a boat that's comfortable for six by day and equipped to cruise four.
All lines and headsails are handled from the cockpit -- an advantage for the novice maneuvering in small areas. A simple boom tent converts the cockpit to sleep two, and there are two full-sized berths below.
Mariner is available with 415-lb. keel or centerboard with 200 lbs. of inside lead ballast. Both models are easily trailed; one person can launch her and step the mast.
- Length: 19' 2";
- Beam: 7';
- Draft: Centerboard model up 10"; down 4'11";
- Keel model 3'3";
- Sail area: 185 sq. ft.
- Outboard well
- Positive foam flotation
- Foam filled spars
- Roller reefiing
- Bow storage locker
- Separate head enclosure
- Separate galley counter w/storage
- Molded-in insulated ice box
- Removable canvas cabin enclosure (lockable)
- Anodized aluminum spars
- Mast stepped on deck
- Wire halyards
- Proven hull design
- Forward ventilating hatch
- Mast tabernacle
- Full length berths
- Storage in cockpit seats
- Drain plug in cockpit
- Bow eye (centerboard model)
- Storage rack under rear deck
- Translucent forward hatch for more cabin light
- Formica galley and head tops
- Cam action main and jib sheet cleats
- Storage shelves over berths
- Philippine mahogany floorboards in cocbpit
- Vinyl gunwale guard
- Adjustable jib sheet leads
- 2 year warranty.
More Specifications | More Information on the Construction and O'Day Sailboats
A vinyl cabin enclosure which can be shut off and locked is included as standard equipment.
GG Archives REF: BPODY-002-1967-C-CAT