SS Vandyck Archival Collection
Ephemera for the SS Vandyck available may include Passenger Lists, Menus, Brochures, Sailing Schedules, Route Maps, Photographs, and more.
- Steamship Line: Lamport & Holt Line
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 9 July 1914
- Route: Buenos Aires to New York via Montevideo, Santos, Rio de Janeiro, Bahia (Salvador), Trinidad (Port of Spain), and Barbados (Bridgetown)
- Commander: Captain A. Codogan.
Lamport & Holt Tour Brochure for a two-month cruise to South America onboard the SS Vandyck stopping at Barbados, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Santos, Montevideo, Buenos Aires, and Trinidad. Passengers would travel in their Tourist Third Cabin.
Reprinted from The Shipbuilder Magazine, the Distinguised Liners Covered in This Volume Include: Principessa Jolanda, Corsican, Heliopolis, Asturias, City of Paris, Grampian, President Grant, Oceania, Hesperian, Martha Washington, Afrique, Waratah, Morea, Vasari, Orsova, Otway, Osterley, Otranto, Orvieto, Franconia, Laconia, Kaiser Franz Josef I, Vandyck, Medina, Orama, Arlanza, Vestris, Vauban, Pastores, Appam, Niagara, Kristianiafjord, Bergensfjord, Congress, Gablonz, Marienbad, Empress Ekaterina II, Gelria, Tubantia, Columbus, Alsatian, Britannic, Calgarian, Cap Polonio, William O'Swaldt, City of Exeter, Aquitania, Imperator, Vaterland, Alcantara, Statendam, Cap Trafalgar, Bismarck.