SS Koning Wilhelm II Archival Collection
König Wilhelm II (1907) Hamburg-American Line
Built by "Vulkan", Stettin, Germany. Tonnage: 9,410. Dimensions: 490' x 55'. Twin-screw, 15J^ knots. Quadruple expansion engines. Two masts and one funnel. Services: (a) Hamburg-Buenos Aires, (b) Hamburg-West Indies. May have made some voyages to New York. Renamed: (a) Madawaska, (b) General Ulysses S. Grant, (c) U. S. Grant.
- Steamship Line: Hamburg Amerika Linie / Hamburg American Line (HAPAG)
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 20 September 1909
- Route: Boulogne-sur-Mer to Rio de Janeiro and La Plata via Southampton, Vigo, and Lisbon
- Commander: Captain P. Wiehr