How To Write And Publish Your Family Book
Front Cover, How To Write And Publish Your Family Book, 1993. GGA Image ID # 1d91b265e6
Genealogy Publishing Service, How To Write And Publish Your Family Book, © 1988, 1991, 1992, 1993, Genealogy Publishing Service, Franklin, North Carolina, Soft Bound, 66 Pages, 1-881851-00-1.
Written just as Computer technology and programs were becoming more common place. Still useful for the general information and how-to guide. Microsoft Word templates can now help you with the formating -- this publication will get you started in the right direction.
- General Information
- Getting Started
- Writing Draft Manuscript
- The Camera-Ready Manuscript
- Printing Your Book
- Paragraph and Indentation
- Typefaces and Fonts
- Sample Text Formats
- Sample Alphabetical Index
- Contract Forms
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control Number: 89111628
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Corporate Name: Genealogy Publishing Service.
- Main Title: How to write and publish your family book / by Genealogy Publishing Service.
- Published/Created: St. Petersburg, FL (P.O. Box 8387, St. Petersburg, FL 33738) : GPS, c1988.
- Description: iv, 30,  p. : ill., forms; 28 cm.
- Subjects: Genealogy Publishing Service. Genealogy--Authorship. Report writing.
- LC Classification: CS14 .G47 1988
- Dewey Class No.: 929/.1 20
- Geog. Area Code: n-us-fl