Family Associations: Organization and Management: A Handbook For New and Existing Organizations
Author: Christine Rose
Title: Guide to Naturalization Records of the United States
Edition: 3rd Edition Revised
Publisher: Rose Family Association
Location: San Jose, California
Pub. Date: © 2001
Dust Jacket: No
List Price: US$14.95
Synopsis: Discusses how Family Associations are formed with sample By-laws, filing systems, and ways to assist members. Concrete ideas are offered for handling and increasing renewals. Cost cutting methods, fund raisers, keeping interest up, and advertising are included. Presents topics on Family Newsletters, Publishing Books, Family Gatherings, and Websites.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control Number: 00-190497
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Rose, Christine, 1935-
- Main Title: Family Associations : Organization and Management : A Handbook For New and Existing Organizations / compiled by Christine Rose.
- Edition Information: 3rd Edition Revised
- Published/Created: San Jose, Calif. : Rose Family Association, 2001.
- Description: 72 p. : ill.; 28 cm.
- ISBN: 0929626117
- Notes: Includes index.
- Subjects: United States--Genealogy--Societies, etc.--Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- LC Classification: CS42 .R67 1991
- Dewey Class No.: 929/.1/072073 20
- Geog. Area Code: n-us---