SS Red Cross Collection
Digitized Ephemera for the SS Red Cross are available at the GG Archives, including Passenger Lists, Menus, Brochures, Event Programs, and more.
1914-09-13 SS Red Cross Passenger List
- Steamship Line: Hamburg Amerika Linie / Hamburg American Line (HAPAG)
- Class of Passengers: Surgeons and Nurses of the American Red Cross
- Date of Departure: 13 September 1914
- Route: New York to Falmouth, England
- Commander: Captain Armistead Rust, U.S.N. (Retired)
1914-09-23 SS Red Cross Dinner Menu
Vintage Dinner Menu from 23 September 1914 on board the SS Red Cross of the Hamburg-America Line featured Boiled Salmon, Roast Sirloin of Beef au Jus, and Ice Cream for dessert.