1970 Navy Boot Camp Graduation Books
Recruit training is a sharp break between civilian and Navy life and is the fundamental element in any man's time in the Naval service. It is the keel of a career in your Navy.
Our collection of 1970 Navy Boot Camp Yearbooks Listing includes Company Commander(s), Date of Graduation (if reported), and the Number of Recruits Graduated. Additional information may consist of extras in the forms of photographs, programs, or personal certificates, etc. of one or more of the recruits from that class.
1970 Navy Boot Camp Yearbooks
1970 Orlando Company 035 Navy Boot Camp Book
- Company Commander: BM1 J. H. Hurst
- Men Graduated: 71
- Graduation Date: 1 May 1970
- Note: Navy Credo Included
1970 Great Lakes Company 112 Navy Boot Camp Book
- Company Commander: G. L. Pitts, BM1
- Men Graduated: 75
- Graduation Date: 20 May 1970
- Note: Images Contributed by Allen Kroczaleski, November 2010