RMS Aquitania Children's Party Menu - 1 October 1924
Front Cover of a Limited Children's Party Menu From Wednesday, 1 October 1924 Onboard the Steamship RMS Aquitania of the Cunard Line. Although It Didn't State the Class, We Suspect That It Was for Cabin Class Passengers. They Held This Party on the Same Day the Vessel Arrived in New York on a Westbound Voyage From Southampton to New York via Cherbourg. Featured Bill of Fare Included Assorted Cakes and Pastries. GGA Image ID # 1562b7c1b5.
RMS " Aquitania,"
Wednesday, October 1st, 1924.
- Gateau Assorted (Assorted Cakes)
- Fancy Pastry
- Currant Cake, Plain Cake
- Good Boys' Cake (Birthday Cake for Boys)
- Good Girls' Cake (Birthday Cake for Girls)
- Cress Sandwiches (Cress Sandwich)
- White Bread and Butter
- Brown Bread and Butter
- Orange Ices (Orange Ice Cream)
Information about Menu
- Description: Cunard Line Aquitania Children's Party Menu for Wednesday, 1 October 1924
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 13 cm
- Number of Pages: 4 (2 were blank)
Menu Items for Children's Party Onboard the RMS Aquitania on 1 October 1924. GGA Image ID # 1562e7e131