SS Frankfurt - History and Ephemera Collection
Ephemera for the SS Frankfurt are available at the GG Archives, including Passenger Lists, Menus, Brochures, Event Programs, and more.
- Steamship Line: Norddeutscher Lloyd (North German Lloyd)
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 30 March 1901
- Route: Bremen to New York and Baltimore
- Commander: Captain E. Malchow
Ephemera contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenirs provided to the passengers of each voyage. Many of these souvenir ephemeral items have disappeared over the years.
Our selection varies considerably by ship, and likely contains only a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Bookmark pages you're researching and check back periodically for additions as we continue to digitize our extensive ephemera materials.