The Scandinavian World
Arland O. Fiske, The Scandinavian World, © 1988 North American Heritage Press, Minot, North Dakota, Soft cover, 237 Pages, 0-942323-02-5. Foreword by Alvin N. Rogness.
Well-known Scandinavian-American author and syndicated columnist Arland O. Fiske delights and his unique storytelling with stories and tales of the Scandinavian World. The book includes 100 exciting stories about the people, places, traditions, and history of Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland, and Denmark.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- BOOK: The Scandinavian world
- Personal name: Fiske, Arland O.
- Main title: The Scandinavian world / Arland O. Fiske.
- Published/Created: Minot, N.D. : North American Heritage Press, c1988.
- Description: xiv, 237 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- ISBN: 0942323025 (pbk.)
- LC classification: MLCM 92/11977 (D)
- LC Subjects: Scandinavian Americans--History. Scandinavia--History.
- Notes: Articles originally published in the column, The Scandinavian heritage, of Area market review.
- LCCN: 88202951
- Dewey class no.: 973
- Geographic area code: ev----- n-us---
- Other system no.: (OCoLC)18719993
- Type of material: Book